Founder, Deceased December 9, 2015
- Harry founded the company in 1987.
- At his death he was a 60 year veteran of the aluminum industry!
- He ended his corporate career in 1987 as Executive VP of the largest Hazelett casting operation of the day.
- He managed casting, rolling, and coil coating plants. He helped develope Reynold's Particle Sheet process.
- He started in 1955 as a Metallurgical Engineer for Alcoa.
- Ron has 25 years of experience in the Aluminum
Industry and in International Equipment Sales.
- He has had in-plant presence in over 33 countries.
- He joined and restructured the company in 1992
PO Box 1164
Roxboro, NC 27573 USA
tel: +1 336.597.2370
fax: +1 336.597.8633